Don’t have the voice of a superstar but have the moves? Then you are the perfect candidate for the Lip-Syncing portion of our spectacular Dream Machine Talent Contest. Competitors will try out in auditions for a chance to compete. We want to see who’s got what it takes to bring in energy and excitement to make the crowd go wild. Do you think you have what it takes? Then bring it! You’re going to need it to perform your way to the finals. We’ll provide the choreographers, props, music, and lighting. You’ll just bring your backup dancers to elevate your performance. So, come on out, work it, and give it all you got. And if you turn out to be the ULTIMATE mover-and-shaker, you’ll be taking home the grand prize!!!
- To become a lip-syncing contestant you and/or your entire team must make it pass auditions.
- You may compete as an individual. However, Teams can range in size from 2 to 5 people.
- Individuals can only compete in one act.
- Teams may use props. Microphones will be provided.
- Music must be submitted by _____________ to be approved by the Dream Machine Staff. Songs must be the clean version; no explicit versions will be accepted. Failure to submit music may result in the team’s registration being cancelled.
- The maximum time limit is four minutes per performance. After four minutes, the music will fade out.
- The Dream Machine Staff and Administration reserves the right to cancel registration if staff feels the act is inappropriate or offensive to others. If an offensive act is performed, the Dream Machine Staff and Administration reserves the right to terminate the performance and the act will be disqualified.
- Rules are subject to change at the discretion of the Dream Machine Staff and Administration.
1st age group: 5-10 year olds
2nd age group: 11-13 year olds
3rd age group: 14-17 year olds
4th age group: 18-year olds and up
You can win up to 10,000 in cash and prizes in our grand finale.